It's time to demonstrate your expertise on the mobile device! In this module you will select projects, perform various sync options, view project documents, and navigate using the available menus.
- Sync projects, surveys, documents, and taxonomy lists.
- Select Projects.
- Use the quick menu and settings menu.
All of the information you will need to complete the following exercises can be found in the reference material at the bottom of this article.
- * What are the 3 ways to sync surveys from your device to the cloud? Include the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Add another document to your project.
- * Submit a photo of your document list on your mobile device.
- Perform a “Sync Project.”
- * When would you sync a taxonomy list?
Navigating on Mobile
- * Submit a photo of the project list on your mobile device.
- Open your "My Vegetation Monitoring Report” survey in your WCP project.
- * List the 3 places you can access a “Settings” menu and the items in each menu.
- * Signature
- * Date
- Wildnote Mobile
- Project Members and Documents
- Manage Data Overview
- Review and Edit Data Part 1
- Review and Edit Data Part 2
- Maps and Documents
- Clear Cache on Android