While the Wildnote wetland 4.0 forms have the USACE Regional Plant Lists, you might want to change to a state plant list. Here's how.
Changing the taxonomy list in a regional wetland form.
Each Wetland survey form template has 4-5 questions for plant species: Tree Species, Sapling Species, Shrub Species, Herb Species and Woody Vine Species. Each of these lists needs to be changed to the corresponding state where your work is being performed.
- If you have just completed the prior step, select the SURVEY FORM LAYOUT tab. If you are completing this step at a different time, Go to PROJECT ADMIN>SURVEY FORMS and select edit on the wetland form you will be using.
- Scroll down to the 'Vegetation' section and click the small down arrow to expand the section.
- Within that section you will notice sections for each of the vegetation types. Click the small down arrow to expand those sections as well.
- Find the question 'Species' and 'Taxon single select with search' under each different species type.
- Click the EDIT button to the right of the taxon question.
- Open the 'Data Source' dropdown and scroll to your state USDA plant list. NOTE: the state USDA plant lists contain the US Army Corps of Engineers' 2018 Wetland Plants with their corresponding indicator statuses.
- Click SAVE.