Team members must be linked to each project that you want them to work on. In the steps below we define the user roles and show you how to link to projects.
Link Existing Members to Projects
Team members can have different responsibilities for different projects. For example, on Project A a member may be in charge of collecting data and administrating (Admin), but on Project B they are only collecting data (Field User). We set the Roles at the project level to accommodate the varying needs. Here are the steps.
- Go to the 'Members' tab of the desired project, PROJECT ADMIN > MEMBERS.
- Check the box under the 'Linked' column to the left of the team member’s name.
(Note, if the member is not in the list you will need to .)
- Select their role from the drop down menu under the 'Role' column (see “Role Definitions” below).
- Click SAVE.
We have 3 roles you can assign each member per project.
- Field User - only sees their data
Collect data in the field, view data they submitted, create reports on data they have submitted.
- Field Lead - sees their data and other users data for the project
Collect data in the field, view all data, create reports on all data.
- Admin - sees all data for all projects and also can administer surveys and project admin
Collect data in the field, view all data, create reports on all data, manage projects, surveys, and users.